Monday, June 01, 2009

Fear and lack of confidence

Fear and lack of confidence will undermine all training.

Throwing more training on top of the student will have some incremental gains, but to really make headway, you'll need to address the confidence issue.

Do yourself a favor and structure your training to develop your confidence first. If you are having problems with this, then find an instructor who is experienced in producing results in this area. I'm not talking about false confidence here i.e. "you just kick him where it counts and I guarantee he'll go down". I'm talking about a structured program that gives you real skills that go hand-in-hand with the development of the mindset that says "I can do this" and "I could do this if I had to".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home